Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Logan Fun Center - July 29, 2014

Tuesday - July 29, 2014
Roger spent the weekend at Dan's house.  The kids and I had a nice relaxing time at home.  I got a lot of scrapbooking done.  I love having time to do that.  Roger came home on Monday.  We had originally planned for him to come home and take us to Bear Lake, but the weather was bad, so we had to change our plans.  We really weren't sure what to do with ourselves.  We spent the morning relaxing and trying to think of some place fun to go.  While we were deciding, my phone was giving me fits.  It wasn't working right.  It's been having problems for a while, but today I just couldn't handle it anymore.  So we decided to go to Logan and get me a new phone, then we would go to the Logan Fun Center and let the kids play while Roger taught me how to use my new phone.  The kids love the Logan Fun Center.  Last time we went, Roger, Parker, and I went rollerskating on the skating rink while Alissa and Brinley played in the big play area.  This time we decided to just play games.  We bought $20.00 worth of tokens.  The kids were in Heaven!  They loved this!  They each got 30 tokens.  They had so much fun.  Also, I love my new phone!  I got the same phone as Roger.  It is the biggest phone I've ever had, but I love it.  I use my phone to watch Netflix while I do the dishes.  The big screen will make doing that much nicer.  Here are the very few pictures that I took of our fun in Logan.


No comments:

Post a Comment