Thursday, September 24, 2015

Jumping on the Trampoline - September 24, 2015

Thursday - September 24th
One of the kids took 2 pictures with my camera yesterday.  I can't remember who it was, but if I had to guess, I'd say it was Parker.  That's just a Parker thing to do.  One picture is of Malaiyah.  It looks like she came to the door, someone answered it, and Parker snapped a picture.  The other picture is of me.
I didn't write in my journal so I can't remember much else from that day.
Today we needed to print, sign, copy, then email some paper work for getting our house.  MaryAnn has been super helpful at letting us come and use her internet and printer.  She is too kind.  The kids all came with me today.  While MaryAnn and I talked, they were outside jumping on the trampoline.  I took some pictures and a short video of their fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment