Tuesday, September 1, 2015

A Rough Morning - September 1, 2015

Tuesday - September 1st
We had a crazy morning.  I was too tired last night.  I ended up going to bed early, so I didn't get their lunches prepared like I had planned to do.  I also didn't get a chance to figure out a cute hairstyle for Alissa, like I told her I would.  We woke up at 6:00am.  I fed the kids and myself, then I hurried to make their lunches and do their hair.  While doing all that, I had to convince Parker to go to school today.  He didn't have a fever when he woke up this morning, but because he felt a little sick yesterday, he didn't want to go.  I don't want to start the struggle of getting him to school, yet.  If I let him stay home one day, then he never wants to go and tries to stay home as often as he can. So, I sent him to school this morning.  He really seemed like he was doing fine and not feeling sick anymore.
Anyway, it was crazy trying to get everything done this morning.  I barely got everything done and the kids out the door on time.  We pulled up to the school just as they were letting the kids inside, so that wasn't bad.  Brinley and Parker had to get out on the same side of the car.  They both forgot.  Parker started to reach for his door, then remembered and headed towards Brin's door.  Brin got out and quickly slammed the door shut behind her.  Parker had started to get out and the door smashed into his head.  It was not a great way to start the day.  I was worried that I wouldn't get him out of the car after that, but he toughened up and went into his classroom.
Parker only lasted at school for one hour before his teacher called and told me he is feeling sick.  So, I went to pick him up.  I'm feeling frustrated because I can't tell if he is really sick, if it's his nerves causing him to feel sick, or if he is just faking and exaggerating things to get out of going to school.
This is what Parker did today while the girls were at school.

He made an airplane out of a box.  He attached a string so he can make the wings move in whatever direction he'd like.

I took a picture of the girls after school.  Nothing to exciting was going on.  Tiernynn was here for a little while before Malaiyah came to get her.  We didn't do much after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment