Monday, September 28, 2015

Tammy's Birthday - September 28, 2015

Monday - September 28th
We got invited to Tammy Beverly's birthday party.  They had a princess themed birthday party for her.  It was a lot of fun to go and hang out with them.  I really like the Beverlys.  I'm glad that we got to go and that Tammy got to have such a fun birthday.  It was supposed to be a surprise party for her, but her son, Ben ended up telling her about it before it happened.  She wasn't surprised, but she was happy to have the party.  Merikae came to the party.  I haven't seen or talked to her in a really long time, so that was fun.
Merikae gave Alissa and I a ride home from the party and we had a lot of fun visiting with her.  The missionaries were out and about and stopped by for a quick visit also.  I guess they had been meeting with Merikae's husband.  So, they were surprised to see Merikae when they stopped at our house.  It was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment