Friday, April 1, 2016

April Fools Day Fun - April 1, 2016

Friday - April 1st

The kids are older now and I knew they wouldn't enjoy any of my old silly pranks, so I had to come up with some new ones.  I also talked to the kids and encouraged them to come up with some of their own.  Here's my list of ideas.
My favorite one was the picture of me in the toilet.  I kept laughing as I was putting it together.  I knew Roger would be so surprised.  These are the pictures I had Brinley take.
This is my in the toilet creation.  Roger thought it was pretty funny.  I started laughing so hard when he came downstairs.  He was seeing all my funny pranks and he didn't fall for any of them, but something just struck my funny bone and I couldn't stop laughing.  It was a good time.  I love laughing like that.  Where you are laughing so hard, you have tears in your eyes and you just can't stop.
 Alissa played a prank on me.  She kept begging me to come and help her search on google for some good ideas for April Fool's Day pranks.  I was busy working on my own pranks, so I was getting fussy with her for not doing it herself.  I finally came down to the office to help her and she backed her chair out of the way so I could use the mouse.  I tried to search, but I couldn't find the arrow on the screen.  I was so frustrated, trying to figure it out.  Then I picked up the mouse to look at the bottom of it and see if something looked wrong.  That's when I saw the sign she used to cover the mouse and create the prank.  I totally fell for it!  The funny thing was that I had planned to play that prank on somebody else.  Being fooled by a prank I had planned to do and the way Alissa managed to pull it off, cracked me up.  I started laughing so hard.  It was hilarious!  I laughed a lot today.  I loved it!
I thought this was so funny.  Nobody fell for it, but every time I thought of it and imagined someone coming to the door and seeing it, I started to laugh.
 I wrote "find the Toenail" on the cupcakes we made to give to Sydney.  Sydney wanted to come and enjoy some of our April Fool's goofiness with us.

 Alissa playing with Snap chat again.  I love the funny faces you can make on Snap Chat.
Today is the day Malaiyah and Teirnynn's mom, Melissa, married Chaz. I thought it was funny to get married on April Fool's day.  I kept wondering if there was going to be some kind of funny prank.  The wedding was held at a fitness center and we were told to wear our gym clothes, but match their colors by wearing red, white, or black.  The only people invited were their family and a few friends.  We felt very honored to be invited and to be considered close friends.















No comments:

Post a Comment