Saturday, April 23, 2016

Bear Lake - April 23, 2016

Saturday - April 23rd

Linda and Dave had to deliver some wedding stuff to a house near Bear Lake, so they decided to go in their motor home and spend the night.  I was so excited to finally get a chance to go to Bear Lake with them.  But, it was as fun as I dreamed, due to the weather.  It was cold and rainy.  I had really been hoping and daydreaming about a day on the beach.  I knew the water would be cold, but I still thought it would be warm enough that we could put our feet in and chill on the beach.
When Roger woke up, we left to go and meet them.  They were just chillin' in the motor home, waiting for us.  We visited for a little bit, then they called around and found a place to park for the night.  We went to the RV park with them and hung out for a while.  The kids had fun playing on the little playground for a little bit with their cousin Mathew.  After eating some dinner and watching a movie, we decided to walk around the campground.  Then we decided to start a fire and sit around the fire for a little while.  That was fun.  I'm still really bummed that it wasn't warm enough to hang out on the beach, but I guess I'll get over it eventually.








No comments:

Post a Comment