Sunday, April 3, 2016

Playing with Bubbles - April 3, 2016

Sunday - April 3rd

In between sessions of conference, we went outside to enjoy the nice weather.  I pulled out our old bubbles and the big sticks from last year.  The sticks were all tangled, so it took me a while to get them ready.  When we finally had them ready and we tried them out, we were so excited about how well our bubble solution worked.  It made the best bubbles.  I remember when I made the solution last year, that I read that the solution gets better the longer it sits.  Our bubble solution has been sitting for almost a year and it works awesome now.  Alissa told me I better make more and put it away for next year.  We usually run out, so I'm sure I'll have to make it a few times before next year, but I'll remember before we put the bubble stuff away for winter, to make more, so it will be extra fun next spring.




No comments:

Post a Comment