Thursday, April 21, 2016

Slip N Slide - April 21, 2016

Thursday - April 21st

The last time I made a big bubble for us to play in, I used black plastic sheeting.  I though it would be fun, because we could take glow in the dark stuff in there and have a dance party.  It wasn't as fun as I imagined it to be.  I think I will stick with the clear bubbles from now on.  Anyway, so I had the black plastic sheeting from our last bubble sitting around.  I decided to use it to make a really fun and big slip n slide.  We had a lot of fun playing on the slip n slide today.  I am really loving our large yard and the warm weather.  It is so nice to have all that space outside that is ours.  We don't have to share it with a ton of neighbors, like at the town house.  It is really nice to have our own space.  I love it.





No comments:

Post a Comment