Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Funny Ghost Adventures Episode - January 22, 2019

Tuesday - January 22nd

I couldn't get myself to get a lot done today. I have no energy. I tried working out. It felt extra hard, so I didn't finish it. Also, Alissa called and asked me to pick her up from school, shortly after I started my work out. So, I picked Alissa up. She worked on homework and I crocheted while watching a funny movie. My emotions are super crazy though. I cried at one part during the movie. Alissa looked at me and asked, "Are you seriously crying?" I laughed as I told her yes. My emotions are nuts. I've been having as hard time dealing with Linda moving and my cousin's husband dying. I really don't want Linda to move. She is the hub of our family. I don't think we'll get together without her. It's upsetting. Also, I'm afraid she'll regret it and be so sad about moving back and not having their house anymore.
My heart hurts so much for my cousin Mindi. I can't imagine what she is going through right now. I'm so sad for her. I wish she wasn't having to deal with this.
Parker called me and asked to be picked up early. He said he had an earache. The funny thing is, that he only had like 25 minutes left at school. I decided to go pick him up, that way I could avoid the after school traffic. So, I picked him up, then we hurried over to Brinley's school to pick her up. On the way home, we picked Roger up from the gym.
Brinley came home from school with a headache. So, she took a nap as soon as she got home.
Parker's back started hurting tonight. He didn't feel good as he went to bed tonight. I feel bad for him.
Alissa and I watched the 13th episode of the 13th season of Ghost Adventures. It was the most entertaining episode yet. They all got attacked by a demon. It choked Zach. He cried, then tried to attack his friend. Another got got thrown, then fainted. It was a good one. I want to make a funny Ghost Adventures video where we do similar things.
Here is a short video of the funniest part of the episode.
Our computer got a virus and shut off on me. It was so sad. We took it to PC Laptops to get fixed.
I didn't know it was a virus when it shut down, but that's what they told us when we took it in. So, we are without a computer for a couple of days, while they fix it.
Since we were in Ogden, we went to the mall so I could exchange my Bath and Body Works lotion for the scent I actually want. They didn't have what I wanted in Logan. I went there 2 times and they just didn't have it. I knew they'd probably have more to chose from. I was right. I'm glad I finally got to exchange the stinky lotion for the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment