Monday, January 21, 2019

I Fell Asleep While Writing This - January 21, 2019

Monday - January 21st

The kids didn't have school today! I love no school days. The news kept warning of a big winter snow storm coming our way. The kids and I had big hopes that it would snow so much that they'd have to give us a snow day, so the kids would get an extra day off. We weren't lucky enough for that, though. The storm managed to miss us completely. It was crazy! And not fair. Everywhere around us, got snow. Brigham city and Logan got a lot.
Kristy sent me pictures at 2pm ish to show all the snow they were getting. She was trying to shovel it, but it was still coming down. They had a ton of snow.
I crocheted a cute hair hat, then started working on.
I keep dozzing off while writtu ing this

No comments:

Post a Comment