Wednesday, January 23, 2019

I Forgot To Sleep in For Late Start Today - January 23, 2019

Wednesday - January 23rd

Since the kids didn't have school on Monday, it threw things off on my mind and I totally forgot it was Wednesday. Last night when I set my alarms, I though about how nice it will be tomorrow night when I can set my alarms back an hour and enjoy sleeping in for an extra hour. I didn't realize that that was the night I should have turned my alarms back. So, I woke up at the normal time. Even getting up and out of bed a little earlier than usual. I brushed my teeth and started waking up the kids by the time I realized it was late start. I was so bummed I didn't get an extra hour of sleep. Luckily, I was able to tell the kids not to get up yet, so they could enjoy their extra hour of sleep.
A new 'Cold' podcast came out this morning. I love Wednesdays because of that. It's always so sad after I listen to it, because I have to wait a whole week for the next one and to find out more. The Susan Powell case is so interesting and sad. There is so much more to this story than what the news had reported about it. It is shocking the things she was dealing with.
I made bread and fudge today. I've never made fudge before, so I wanted to try it. It is good. The only problem is that fudge is so rich, it's hard to eat. I've always thought that. I just didn't think too much about it when I made it. It will take a while to eat it.
PC Laptops called to let us know what is wrong with the computer. It's not a virus that made it stop. It was me. I used up all the space on it with my videos and pictures. The hard drives being too full, made it so it couldn't run anymore. We are paying them to put in a bigger hard drive, so it will work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment