Friday, October 15, 2010

Brinley's 5th Birthday - October 15, 2010

Friday - October 15th
Happy Birthday Brinley!  My cute littlest child is 5 years old today.  I can't believe how fast time goes.  It does not feel like it has been 5 years since she was born.
I stayed up until 2:00 in the morning decorating the house for Brinley's birthday.  I wait until the kids are asleep, then I decorate the house with streamers and lots and lots of balloons.  The kids are always so excited when they wake up and there are balloons everywhere.  I did something different this time.  I decorated the upstairs and the downstairs living rooms.  I usually only decorate the living room on the main floor.  The kids were so excited when they went downstairs and it was also decorated.  It was really fun to watch them.
I feel really bad that Roger couldn't be awake to see the kids when they saw all the decorations.  I really hope he gets on a day shift soon.  We got Brinley a bike for her birthday.  She was so excited when she saw it, but she was afraid to get on it at first.  Alissa and Parker finally convinced her to try it and she loves it.  Grandma Moser came for Brinley's Birthday party.  It was fun to have her here.  Mikenna and her mom (Heather) came also.
Let's see.... Our day went like this.... We woke up, saw all the cool decorations, went to the store to buy some treats and breakfast, came home, then Raelynn came over to be babysat.  The kids helped me take care of her so I could decorate Brin's cake.  Roger woke up at 2:00pm.  We gave Brinley her bike.  Roger's mom arrived.  We let Brinley open her presents.  Mikenna and Heather came.  We had cake and ice cream.  Heather and Mikenna left.  Roger's mom left.  The kids played with all the toys and rode their bikes.  I took pictures and videos of all the fun.  I rested for a little while with Roger while the kids played.  Brin wanted cake for dinner so that's what we had.  Brin wanted to sleep in the living room, so I carried their mattresses down.  The kids laid in their beds and watched TV until they fell asleep.  I stayed up to clean and put away all the birthday fun.

























No comments:

Post a Comment