Thursday, October 7, 2010

Strep Throat - October 7, 2010

Thursday - October 7th
Yesterday we took Roger and Alissa to the doctor.  It turns out that they both have strep throat.  Alissa's throat and neck hurt really bad, but she doesn't have any other symptoms.  She had a fever on Saturday and Sunday, then after that, she started feeling better, except for her sore throat.  Roger came home from work on Wednesday at 3:00 in the morning.  I was asleep and he came in the room and just lost it.  He was like, "Oh Jenny!  I'm so sick!"  He was miserable.  He just fell in to bed.  I feel so bad for him.  He has had a really bad fever ever since then.  It is no fun when Roger is sick.  I feel like I'm much better at taking care of sick children than I am at taking care of my sick Roger.  I just have a hard time knowing what to do for him.  Hopefully he will get feeling better soon.  Being sick is the worst and Roger always seems to get an extreme version of every sickness, so then I feel even worse for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment