Sunday, October 10, 2010

Today is 10/10/10

Sunday - October 10th
So, today is 10/10/10.  Fun, huh!?  I woke up around 8:00 am this morning.  That was nice.  I love to be able to sleep in.  I made us some bacon, eggs, toast, and hash browns for breakfast.  It was really yummy.  Then we went to church.  They sang "Happy Birthday" to Brinley.  She was really excited about that.  They posted in the ward calendar that Brinley's birthday is today, so, El Dula came over to bring Brinley a card,  There was $5.00 in the card.  Brinley was so excited about that.
I'm trying to figure out what we should do for Brin's birthday on Friday.  She is turning 5 years old.  That is the age that I start letting the kids have a party with friends.  I'm just feeling very uninspired.  I don't know what we should do.  I might just have them come and play
and eat cake and ice cream.
Tomorrow at school, Parker gets to be the shining star, so I stayed up to make a poster all about Parker.  I also printed up some more refrigerator magnets, because I just love those.  I want to have the whole refrigerator covered with magnets.
I'm really scared about what is going on with my body.  I'm so afraid that there is something seriously wrong.  I having been having a ton of weird (pregnancy like) symptoms for the last few weeks.  I took a pregnancy test and I went to the doctor.  I'm not pregnant, but I know something is wrong, so I made an appointment with a gynecologist, but my appointment is still a ways off.  Tonight I started having really bad pains that made it hard to walk.  I plan to call the doctor tomorrow and see if I can get in to see him sooner.  I'm really worried about this.
Roger is still feeling weak and tired from his sickness, but he had to go back to work tonight.  I worry about him.  I really hope that he has a good night at work.  He is working in the loading area now.  A lot more explosions happen in that area.  It makes me very nervous, especially when he is not feeling well.

No comments:

Post a Comment