Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Parker lost a tooth and It's Snowing! - October 26, 2010

Tuesday - October 26th
Parker lost his first tooth!  He said that it wasn't scary and it only hurt a little.  He was so excited to lose his first tooth and get money from the tooth fairy.

I love snow!  I love the way everything looks covered in snow!  I love to go out and play in the snow!  I just can't get enough of it.  So, I always go out and take a picture of the first snowfall each year.  The kids get just as excited about it as I do.  We were so excited, the kids wanted to go outside, catch snow on their tongues and be in my first snow of the year picture.
Roger didn't want to come outside with us.  He was too comfy on the couch.


I went and had my ultra sound that Dr. Ferguson had ordered.  He called me back and told me that I have a fibroid in my uterus.  That's why I've been in a lot of pain and that's why I keep having pregnancy like symptoms.  The fibroid grows and gets bigger around my bad time of the month, so it is more painful.  The only thing to do for it is to operate.  He wanted me to schedule a surgery with him.  I asked him if since he'd all ready have me open for an operation, can he do a tubal reversal for me.  He said he has never done that before, so he recommended that I find a doctor who knows how to do that surgery.  
I know I should be sad about having to have a surgery, but I'm not.  I'm extremely happy and excited about the possibility of getting a tubal ligation reversal.  Having my tubes tied was the worst thing I have ever done.  I still have a hard time not feeling angry about it.  It was unfair of the doctor to encourage it and ask me if I wanted to have it done when I was in my 3rd trimester.  I've always wanted a big family, but every time I was in my 3rd trimester, I said, "I never want to do this again."  Even with my first child.  It's just scary and your hormones are all crazy and you aren't thinking clearly then.  As soon as my babies were 2 months old, I was ready to have another child.  I just wish that situation never happened and I could still have babies.
I'm really excited at the possibility of having it reversed.  I really hope that I can find a doctor who is willing to do both.  I'm also glad to have a little time to try and lose some weight before having a surgery.  I really hope everything will go well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment