Monday, October 18, 2010

Not Enough Sleep - October 18, 2010

Monday - October 18th
Brinley woke up at 3:00am and couldn't get back to sleep.  She yelled for me and I went in her room and turned on a 30 minute show for her.  That didn't help her fall back asleep, so as soon as it ended, she yelled for me again.  She did that 2 more times after that.  I would climb into bed and just fall back asleep or be almost asleep when she would start yelling for me again.  Every time she woke me up, Alissa would get woken up also.  Parker slept through all of it.  So, the girls and I were really tired in the morning.  I got Parker up and sent him to school on time, but I decided to let Alissa sleep in and go to school late.  She was only about 40 minutes late, but I think the
extra sleep helped.
At 7:50am, Sayge showed up.  Her mom hadn't officially let me know what time she'd be coming.  So, that was a surprise.  I babysat Sayge until 3:40pm.  Brinley and Sayge don't get along as well as I'd like, so Sayge gets bored a lot during the day.  When she gets bored, she follows me around saying, "I'm hungry.", "What can I do?", and "I wish Alissa was here."  And Brinley keeps asking, "When is Mikenna going to come?"  So, that is how the first part of my day went.
I had my doctors appointment at 5:00pm today.  I saw Dr. Ferguson.  He seems like a really good doctor.  I'm glad that he listened to my concerns and was willing to test everything to make sure we know what is going on.  He thinks I might have a bacteria in my uterus.  So, he gave me some medicine to take to get rid of it.  He ordered some more test and he scheduled an ultra sound so he can make sure that he made the right diagnosis.  I'll get in to have those test done, then I will go back and see him in a month if things haven't gotten better.

No comments:

Post a Comment