Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Carving Pumpkins - October 27, 2010

Wednesday - October 27th
It was crazy sock day at school.  Here are my two little goofy kids in their silly socks.
 I babysat Marci, Conner, Raelynn, and Sayge today.  These are the pictures I took of Marci and Conner while they were playing.  I couldn't get Marci to smile for me.  She would smile when the camera wasn't pointed at her, but once the camera was pointed in her direction, the smile went away.
 This is Raelynn.  She is such a cute baby girl.  She is a lot of fun to take care of.

 Brinley and Syge are in these pictures.  Sayge is the same age as Brinley, but it seems like they don't have a lot in common.  They play together sometimes.  It's pretty much, when they can't find anything else to do, they play together as a last resort to keep from being too bored.
 Parker got a dollar from the tooth fairy and this is what he chose to do with it.  He taped it to the wall.  I have no idea where he came up with the idea or what is reasons are for keeping it taped on the wall.  I think it's funny.  He is a goofy kid.  Brinley and Sayge wanted to pose for a picture with Parker's dollar, so here they are. 
 Parker took some cute selfies of himself.  He really is a funny boy.  He makes me laugh a lot.  I love it!


 We carved our pumpkins tonight.  Brinley was excited at first.  She wanted me to clean out her pumpkin for her.  While I cleaned out her's and helped clean out Alissa and Parker's, Brinley went to sit in the living room and wait.  She ended up falling asleep on the couch, so she didn't get to carve her pumpkin tonight.  I'll set it aside and let her carve it tomorrow.
Parker and Alissa did a good job.  They thought it was fun.

 We took them outside and put candles in them so the kids could see how cool they look.  We didn't leave them lit for very long.  We mostly just wanted to take pictures of how cool they looked.  Then we blew out the candles and went to bed.

 After the kids went to bed, I messed around on Jib Jabs again.  I think Jib Jabs is so fun.  I love seeing how funny we look when I add our faces to the pictures.  This time I used pictures of their cousins, friends, and some of the kids I babysit.  The kids always love to see what I did.  They think it is funny also.







No comments:

Post a Comment