Sunday, September 9, 2012

Chillin' at the Park - September 9, 2012

Sunday - September 9, 2012
We had a really nice day.  After church, we ate some lunch, then relaxed for a little while.  After our naps and relax time, we went across the street to the park and played football.  I never thought I would love playing football so much.  I'm getting better at throwing the ball.  It's just really fun to play football with Roger and the kids.  We laugh a lot.  Almost every time we go out to play, we are joined by some neighbor kids.  I think that makes it fun too.  When we tired of football, Alissa started working on her cartwheels again.  She is so determined to get really good at doing cartwheels.  Her friend Jasmine came over to the park to join in our fun.  I really love living across the street from this park. It's nice.








































No comments:

Post a Comment