Monday, September 24, 2012

Playing Rock band - September 24, 2012

Monday - September 24, 2012
I love playing Rock band with my family.  It's one thing that every single one of us in the family enjoys.  I just have a lot of fond memories of playing Rock band.  I don't usually take pictures because I'm too busy playing the guitar, but I really wanted to post something about it.  So, I took a few pictures when we played it on Sunday.
Roger always plays the drums, because that is what he is best at.  I always play the guitar.  The kids mostly like to play the drums or sing.  We all take turns playing everything.  It is just good fun!
On Sunday, I said my fingers were getting tired, then Roger suggested that we trade. So, I played the drums and he played the guitar. He is really good at the drums and I get frustrated that he always gets a higher score than me when we play. Since he started playing the guitar on Sunday, he has practiced a lot. Now he is better at the guitar than me. How annoying is that! I like that he is a fast learner and he is really good at practically everything, but it also drives me nuts! Sometimes I want to win! So, I told him yesterday that he is not allowed to try cake decorating, sketching, or painting. He has to at least give me that. So I have something that I'm better than him at.

When we play Rock band, we almost always play it in the evening.  Every time, Parker starts out playing with us and by the time we finish, he is always asleep on the couch.  I you notice, he is asleep on the couch in these pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment