Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fun in a Bubble - September 11, 2012

Tuesday - September 11, 2012
 We got this fun idea off of Pinterest.  You use plastic sheeting and duct tape.  Fold the plastic sheeting in half, then duct tape it closed, leaving a hole big enough to get in and out of and a hole for a fan to blow into.  It was so much fun!  I love the bubble!  Everything is better in a bubble!  We had a lot of dance parties in the bubble.  The kids ate in the bubble once, but then the crumbs were making tiny holes in the bottom of the bubble, so we didn't do that again.  We kept the bubble for a week.
These pictures are when I first tried out the bubble while the kids were still at school.
When the kids got home, I set it up outside for them.  I hadn't planned to keep it inside.  I thought of it as an outside toy.  But after blowing it up outside and struggling to keep the wind from blowing it away, we decided to bring it in and make it an inside toy.
 Parker's friends, Damien and Conner came to play and Brinley's friend, Tabitha came also.
 After Damien and Conner left, Parker's friend, Kelly came to play.





 We were just chillin' in the bubble.  It was fun to have Roger in here with us.  I was enjoying taking pictures of Roger and the kids playing.  After taking a bunch of pictures of them, it occurred to me that I could take some pictures with me in it also.  I set the camera and turned on the timer so we could get some fun bubble family pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment