Saturday, September 15, 2012

Redneck Waterbed - September 15, 2012

Saturday - September 15, 2012
 At the end of the week, Cousin, Missy, came to visit!  We introduced her to the bubble.  She liked it, but wasn't has excited about it as I was.  I thought it would be fun to turn the bubble into a redneck water bed while she was here.  It was exciting to watch it fill up.  I couldn't wait to see how it would look.  Parker and Brin couldn't either.

 We watched an episode of 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' before we came out to play.  So, we all chose funny nick names to go by while we were out playing.  I love doing dorky stuff like that.


 Brinley stepped in dog poop!  She was not happy about it!  She especially didn't like that we took pictures of her while this was happening.


 Just relaxing on the water bed.  Our neighbors, Sydney, Kason, and Ty came to play with us.






 I was relaxing on the bed.  It felt soo.... nice!  It was a little hot outside and the water bed was cold.  I loved it.  I rolled over on to my back and Roger came over and pretended he was going to fall on me.  He was hovering over me, when he said, "Oh No!  The water bed is going to break!"  Then he punched his hand into it and held me down while the water soaked me!  Crazy Husband!  It was soooo.... cold!  But it was also funny.  We were surprised at how it got me completely soaked.  The kids had sooo... much fun playing on it after it was popped.  The water didn't all just come spilling out.  It stayed on top.  It was so much fun to jump and play on!  the next door neighbor, Kalie and her brother, saw the fun and came running over.





















 Here is a video of our bubble fun and red neck water bed fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment