Friday, October 4, 2013

A lot of Pictures - Oct 4, 2013

A friend of mine thought that I was a photographer.  I have no photography skills at all.  I'd like to learn more and be a great photographer, but every time, I look into it, I get overwhelmed and change my mind.  There is a lot to learn when it comes to photography.  I told her that I am not a photographer.  Her son has Autism and it is hard to get him to sit still.  I told her that I could take pictures and see if we end up getting a good one.  She liked that idea, since her son is uncomfortable around a lot of people and she didn't think he would do well with a photographer coming.  I babysat her son for about a year or two, so he is comfortable with me.  
So, I started reading some photography blogs to get some ideas and hopefully be able to take better pictures.  I took pictures of the kids, any chance I got, so I could practice what I was learning.
Photography is so overwhelming!  I wish I could be amazing at it.  I really don't think I will ever get into it enough to really be good at it.  But, I'm okay with that.  I'll just keep learning a little here and there and do my best to keep it fun.
So, I arranged to take pictures for my friend.  There is no way I could charge her, because I really don't know what I'm doing.  But, I think it will be fun.  Hopefully I'll be able to get a few pictures that she'll love.





















No comments:

Post a Comment