Thursday, October 10, 2013

Babysitting and Making Kitchen Art - October 10th

Thursday - October 10, 2013
I babysit Braxin and Mikenna every Thursday for a few hours while their mom (Heather) goes to choir practice.  After choir practice, Heather usually hangs out for a while. I like that.  It's nice to have a friend.  While I was babysitting, I came up with an idea to decorate the wall in the kitchen.  I started thinking about it this morning.  I wanted to hang up some pictures...... some kind of kitchen art.  I didn't really have anything in mind.  I knew I had a few picture frames that I might could use.  Anyways.... so it came to me while I was babysitting.  I decided to do pictures of the kids with kitchen-y sayings.  I would have a picture of one of them grating some cheese and the saying on the picture would be - Be Grateful.  Then I planned to have one of them looking like they were eating a spoonful of sugar.  The other one would say - Just Roll With It, and one of the kids would be rolling some dough with a rolling pin.
So, that's one of the ways we entertained ourselves while babysitting tonight.  I had all the kids take turns posing for pictures.  I didn't want Mikenna and Braxin to feel left out, so I took pictures of them also.  The dough we used for the just roll with it picture was play dough, so when we finished taking our pictures, we played with play dough.








No comments:

Post a Comment