Monday, April 20, 2015

Slip 'n' Sliding - April 20, 2015

Monday - April 20th
On the walk home from school, we got way too hot.  The kids wanted me to set up the swimming pool.  I told them it has to be 75 degrees out before I do that, but I did agree to set up a slip n slide using some plastic sheeting.
We had fun, except it didn't stay together very well and the ground was aerated about a month ago, making little poop looking things that we like to call poopalapums  (the name we came up with last year, when I showed the kids how to go outside, be creative, and make a game out of nothing).  The poopalapums hurt when you try to slide over them. It feels like rocks.  Malaiyah, Alissa, and Simon climbed under the slip n slide and moved as many as they could, so it wouldn't hurt anymore.  Every once in a while they felt one, but it wasn't that bad.  We all had fun.









No comments:

Post a Comment