Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blind Folded Makeovers and Fire Up the North Fork - April 26, 2015

Sunday - April 26th
Alissa and Brinley came asking me for some funny game ideas for them to do.  I couldn't think of any, so they said they would come up with their own.  The idea they came up with was Blindfolded makeovers.  They gave each other makeovers while they were blindfolded.


Kari called to tell me she sent some pictures of Kiara's new hair style.  Kiara likes really funky hair.  She's funny like that.  I like it.  I think it is fun.  I was going to post a picture of her hair, but the picture sent on my phone isn't working.  I'll try and figure it out
and post the picture later.
Kari also told me about Kiara's mechanical baby that she is having to take care of for school.  Kari said that she woke up this morning and could hear the baby crying, so she went downstairs to check on Kiara.  Kiara was so frustrated.  When Kari came in, she said, "Take it!  I've only had 2 hours of sleep!"  We had a good laugh over how realistic her
mechanical baby was.
I checked Facebook before I went to bed tonight and was surprised to see this!
There was a fire way too close for comfort!  It would be devastating to lose all that we have on that property.
I'm surprised that I didn't hear about this sooner and that I had to find out about it on Facebook.  It happened a week and a half ago.  I guess that's what I get for not being better at keeping in touch with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment