Thursday, September 8, 2016

Art - September 8, 2016

Thursday - September 8th

Parker and Brinley really wanted to do some art today.  So, after we finished our regular work (math, reading, writing, and that kind of fun stuff), we came outside to do some painting.  Right at first, Parker got carried away and started splattering paint on the driveway.  I wasn't outside when he did that, so I was a little disappointed when I came back out.  I didn't know how easy it would be to get the paint cleaned up.  I hurried to clean it before it dried.  I'm glad it did, because it didn't come off very easy.  After that, the kids were more careful.
After a while, Parker got tired and went inside.  Brinley decided to stay outside, but it was hot, so she made herself a tent.  I should have taken a picture of her tent.  I don't know why I didn't take one.  I take pictures of everything.  I think I've just been so stressed out about the homeschooling, I just don't have time for all my regular stuff.
Parker's hair is getting long.  I need to cut it, but I just keep forgetting.  After his shower, he brushed his hair up and made it spiky.  It's funny, because that's what Roger does when his hair gets really long.  Parker wanted me to take his picture so I could send it to Roger at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment