Sunday, September 4, 2016

Fixing the Car - September 4, 2016

Sunday - September 4th

Roger and Dan were outside working on the car.  Parker loves that stuff so he was outside watching.  He kept coming in and telling me about it.  He really wanted me to come out and see what they were doing.  I told him to go out and take some pictures for me.  The pictures he came back with were funny.  My favorite is the one of Roger's bum.  Eventually I went out to watch what they were doing. 
I finally got to know my neighbor across the street, Robin Lawrence, better.  She was having a hard time with her family visiting this week, so she came over to get away from them for a little bit.  We walked around the block and talked.  It was a lot of fun.  She is really fun to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment