Wednesday, September 21, 2016

More Hats - September 21, 2016

Wednesday - September 21st

I made a cute unicorn hat.  Brinley is getting really tired of being my hat model, but she puts up with it.


 We love our Forest puppy doggy.  He is so cute and so much fun.








 I don't love this candy corn hat, but everybody else seems to really like it.  I think I would rather have just made the hat round and normal on top instead of in a point.  I think it would have been cuter that way.












 I started working on this bunny hat for Easter back in the spring time.  I ran out of pink while I was working on it.  I finally got more pink and got a chance to finish it.  I love how it turned out.  It is super cute.



 Parker wanted a Minecraft hat.  I couldn't find any that I liked, so I got creative and came up with this hat.  I used a bucket to make it square.  Parker loves it, but he didn't want me to sell these.  He wants his to be the only one.  I like that idea, because, if too many people order them, I might have a hard time getting enough buckets to make them all.


















No comments:

Post a Comment