Tuesday, March 9, 2004

Babysitting Frustrations - March 9, 2004

Tuesday - March 9th
I babysat Brantzen and Bryson today.  I really don't enjoy babysitting them.  I feel bad for feeling this way.  They back talk, don't listen, and break everything.  Today, one of our cupboards broke.  We're not sure how it happened.  Brantzen and Bryson were standing by it when it fell.  Brantzen lied and said that he didn't touch it.  He later told us that he opened it and it just broke.  It doesn't make a lot of sense.  Something might have been loose on it.  Their dad came and looked at it.  He is going to fix it for us.

Linda got engaged.  Her and Dave plan on remarrying on April 29th.  Kelly is very upset about this.  She called me today to find out how I felt about it.  I told her that I was okay with it.  She is going to send an e-mail to everyone in the family and tell her story (about what Dave did to her) and how it has affected her life, then she will share her thoughts on welcoming him back into the family.  She feels like the reason so many of us are okay with this is because we don't know the whole story.  Kelly is very afraid of him.  She doesn't want anybody else to get hurt.
Linda has been praying about it.  They are getting married in the temple this time.  I'm not sure what to think.  I was okay with it, but after talking to Kelly, I feel scared for him to be back in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment