Monday, March 15, 2004

My Dr. Appointment - March 15, 2004

Monday - March 15th

I had a doctors appointment today at McKay Dee Hospital.  Roger had to work tonight, so I had to get his lunch ready before we left.  I remembered at 11:30am.  I made some soup in the crockpot and dough for rolls, in the bread machine.  That way things could cook and get ready while we were gone.  I also made 2 grilled cheese sandwiches for Roger to eat on the way to the hospital.  Alissa and I woke Roger up at 12:30pm.  After that, we all quickly got ready and left for my appointment.

There is still fluid around Parker's heart.  It hasn't really changed since our last appointment.  But Parker looks healthy.  He's growing well.  He weighs 3 lbs 4 oz.  I love finding out how much he weighs.  It is so exciting to me.  He is getting so big.  There is not that much time left until his due date.  I'm very excited!  The doctor thinks that everything will be fine.  He doesn't think that the fluid around his heart is a problem.  Parker is not in any danger.  the doctor wants us to come back in a month for another ultra sound.  Last time we went, they told us that this would e our last appointment, but things didn't work out that way.

Roger really liked the soup that I made today.  He kept telling me how yummy it was.  I love it when I make a successful dinner and Roger raves about it.  It makes me feel good.

Before Roger had to leave for work, we sat down on the couch to read the Ensign.  Alissa wanted to sit where Roger was sitting, so she started crying and throwing a temper tantrum.  Her crying started me crying.  I tried so hard not to cry, but I just couldn't help it.  I'm just very emotional.  That's one of the many fun joys of pregnancy.

I got back in the habit of going in and cuddling Alissa every time she cries in the night.  If I don't do that, she will sleep through the night just fine.  She was up a lot last night.  I decided that I need to quit doing that.  So, I discussed it with her tonight.  I'm not going to come pick her up when she cries.  I hope that it won't be too long before she starts sleeping through the night again.  Hopefully it won't be too hard.

Marque called me tonight.  We are planning Regan's good-bye party.  Kristy Noble called me tonight also.  She doesn't want me to babysit anymore.  I'm so happy!  Her boys were so difficult to deal with.

I worked on Alissa's scrapbook tonight.  I had a lot of fun doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment