Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Alissa's Toddler Bed - March 23, 2004

Tuesday - March 23rd

Yesterday, Alissa and I walked over to the Parker's (Shayden's grandparents).  Alissa and Shayden spent some time jumping on the trampoline.  They had a lot of fun playing together.  I want a trampoline of our own so bad.

Also, yesterday, we turned Alissa's crib into a toddler bed.  Alissa loved it and she was so excited to sleep in it.  I was worried about how well she would sleep and if I'd have a hard time getting her to take naps since she could get out of bed so easy now.  Anyway, last night she slept in her new bed.  It didn't go well.  She kept falling off the bed.  Roger and I finally (around 3:00am) set up her happy camper playpen in our bedroom.  She came in and slept in that.  Today, we switched Alissa's toddler bed back into a crib.  Tonight should be a lot better.

Alissa and I played outside a lot today.  We have been doing that a lot.  Before Alissa's nap this afternoon, she had me read almost all of her books to her.  She's funny.

I made sloppy Joes for the first time today.  I also made Potato Salad.  This is the first time that my potato salad actually turned out!  I can make potato salad now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment