Sunday, March 14, 2004

Our Neighbor's House Got Robbed - March 14, 2004

Sunday - March 14th
Parker has been moving around and kicking so much.  I love being able to feel him move.  Tomorrow we have an appointment at McKay Dee Hospital.  It's supposed to be our final appointment.  They are going to do an ultra sound and make sure that the fluid around Parker's heart is back to where it should be.  I really hope that it is.  I'm pretty sure that it will be.  I'm getting really nervous about delivering this baby.  I'm so excited and so scared at the same time.
El Dula Rawlinson's house got broken into yesterday.  Two other houses on our street were also robbed.  That really freaks me out.  The people in the nursery at church yesterday, told me about it.  They were so shocked, because stuff like doesn't happen in Tremonton.  Nobody ever locks their doors.  I've always been so paranoid.  I always keep our doors locked.  Now that I know stuff like really does happen in Tremonton, I am really scared.  I asked Roger to call me a lot tonight, to make sure that I'm okay.  I don't think that I'm going to be able to sleep tonight.  I need my roger home to protect me.
Alissa and I watched some of our home videos tonight.  I also scanned a bunch of Alissa's pictures onto the computer, so I can make Alissa's baby book.  I love working on that stuff.
Roger is at work tonight.  I really wish that he was home.  A guy on tonight's shift, got into a car accident, so Roger will be working a lot of overtime.  He is working Sunday and Monday this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment