Thursday, March 18, 2004

Playing Outside - March 18, 2004

Thursday - March 18th

Today was a nice day.  The weather was so nice.  Alissa and I were outside all morning.  We did yard work, cleaned the car, went for a walk, and started putting carpet down in the playhouse.  Alissa loves the playhouse.  I really wish that the stairs on it were safer.  Alissa likes to go up and down them by herself.  It make me so nervous when she does.

Alissa was really funny at lunch today.  She was shoving her sandwich in her mouth.  I've never seen her eat so fast.  She finished her sandwich then ate half of my sandwich.  she took a long nap today.  I had a nice time relaxing while she slept.  I started working on a Easter basket that I am making for her.  I did that for about an hour.  Then I got up and fixed some dinner for Roger.

After Roger woke up, we relaxed with him for a little while before he had to go to work.  When he left, Alissa and I walked over to the school playground to play for a little bit.  when we tired of that, we came home, ate dinner,  Alissa had a bath, then we relaxed in front of the TV.  

Alissa was really tired and could not wait to go to bed.  Usually, she doesn't want to go to bed, but not tonight.  She grabbed her bottle and went upstairs, straight to her crib.  She threw her bottle in the crib and then reached up at her crib until I put her in.  She didn't want a story or anything.  She climbed into bed, covered herself up, blew me a kiss, and waved bye-bye.  I was surprised.  she is such a cutie.  I spent the rest of the night working on Alissa;s Easter basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment