Tuesday, March 16, 2004

My Pregnant Belly is Getting so Big - March 16, 2004

Tuesday - March 16th

My belly is getting so big.  It's getting harder and herder to do a lot of things.  I have a real problem with my sciatic nerve.  It hurts me a lot.  It makes it hard for me to walk and sit up after I've been lying down.

I'm so excited for Parker to be born!  I've been watching home videos of Alissa when she was first born.  She was so tiny.  I'm really excited to have another baby.  I'm excited for Alissa to have a brother.  She is going to love him so much.

Alissa and I worked in the yard for a little while today.  It was so nice to be outside.  the weather has been wonderful.  We didn't need to wear our jackets.  Alissa is a good helper.  She helped me rake the leaves and throw them away.  She loves to be able to do what I'm doing.  She is too cute.

When Roger woke up today, Alissa was so excited to see him.  She climbed up on the bed and gave him lots of loves.  She laid down next to him for a while.  She did not want to leave him.  It was very cute.  Roger's been working a lot of overtime.  We really miss him when he is gone so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment