Sunday, March 21, 2004

Regan's Farewell Party - March 21, 2004

Sunday - March 21st

I went to Salt Lake yesterday.  Regan's Farewell was today.  We had a good-bye party for her last night.  Roger and Alissa stayed home.  Roger has been working so much lately, he really wanted to spend some time at home.

Last night was mine and Alissa's first night away from each other.  I really did not want to leave roger and Alissa.  I cried when it was time for me to go.  I also cried all the way to Salt Lake.  I just love my family too much.  It's not easy to leave them.  And my pregnancy makes it really hard to keep my emotions in check.

Alissa was looking forward to her Daddy time.  She wasn't upset at all when I left.  she gave me lots of hugs and kisses to cheer me up when I was crying.  She is a cute girl.  I'm glad that roger and her got to have some Daddy Daughter time.

I went crib shopping in Salt Lake.  I bought the crib that Roger and I had been looking at in Brigham City.  I got the last one.  It was the display, so they sold it as is for $75.00.  That's a great buy!  We had to push the crib (all put together) through Walmart.  It was a little crazy.  A worker helped us take it apart in the parking lot so we could get it in the car.

I hung out with Missy and Linda for a while.  We have a lot of fun together.  I didn't want to leave them.  So, I ended up going to Regan's get together late.  I had a hard time finding where it was.  My brain was just not working right.  I had a fun time at Regan's party.  At first, it was uncomfortable, but then all of Regan's friends that I didn't know, left and Natalie and Lane came.  We talked a lot about our Dixie College memories.  It's so fun to talk and laugh about that stuff.  I stayed up until 1:45am.  That's late.

Missy let me sleep in her bed at Linda's house.  I really missed Roger and Alissa.  I don't like being without them.  I woke up and got ready to go to Regan's Farewell.  Her farewell was in the Wesley Rd Chapel.  I love going there and seeing the old neighborhood.  After the meeting, we found out that Jenny Springman was in town.  Missy, Natalie, and I walked to her house to see if she was there.  she was.  It was so fun to see her.  I haven't seen her for a long time.  she got dressed and came with us to Regan's house for treats and visiting.  It was fun to see everybody.  Jenny lives in California now.  She only lived in Las Vegas for a week.  Then she decided that she didn't like it, so her and Tammy moved to California.  Jenny's parents redecorated their whole house.  It looks really nice.

I'm so happy to home now.  I love Roger and Alissa too much.  I don't want to leave them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment