Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Parker's Prank - June 18, 2013

Tuesday - June 18, 2013
We had a barbecue for dinner tonight.  Roger grilled some sausage and I made macaroni salad.  While Roger was out grilling, I was relaxing in front of the TV.  Parker came in and said, "Mom, you should come outside and sit in your chair.  It feels really nice out there"  Then he paused and I could tell he was trying to keep a straight face as he said, "I didn't spray your chair with water."  He is such a stinker!  I think it is so funny how he tried to trick me.  What a goof!
After we ate, I was sitting on the couch feeling like it was way too hot in the house.  Roger had his water bottle that he was drinking from, so I asked him if he would spray a little water on my head to cool me off.  He came over and pretended that he was going to spray mu head, but instead he emptied his whole water bottle all down the front of me.  I should have known he would do that.  I was just so hot, it was a risk I was willing to take.  We all had a good laugh about that.  Then Roger suggested that we go play at a park.  We decided to go to the playground at North Park Elementary School.  The kids played on the playground and in the sprinklers there, while Roger and I played basketball.  Shelley sat on the bench for a while then got up and walked through the sprinklers with the kids.
We also spent a lot of time today planning what we will do on our trip to Montana.  We plan to do a lot of hiking in Glacier National Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment