Thursday, June 20, 2013

Our Girls - June 20, 2013

Thursday - June 20, 2013
I read a tutorial about how to make eyes pop in your pictures you take.  It recommended that you don't use a lot of photoshop fixing on them (which was great, because, I don't know how to do that very well anyway).  It just talked about the lighting.  I don't have all the equipment that it mentioned, but I wanted to try out what I learned anyway, so I had the girls sit, while I kept trying to get a good eye popping picture.  I like to take pictures, but I get overwhelmed anytime I start reading and trying to learn how to be a better photographer.  I don't think I'll ever really get into photography, but I love to learn little things here and there.  I think Alissa's eyes look really cool in this picture.  I wonder how much better I could make these look if I knew how to do a lot with photo shop.

 Alissa was getting really bored and tired of posing for me, when Brinley came a long to save her.
Brinley really liked posing for the pictures.  She is really goofy and didn't want to take a lot of pictures with her just smiling.  She wanted to pose and make funny faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment