Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sleeping Parker - June 9, 2013

Parker is really goofy.  That's all.  I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and he wanted to just be by me.  So, he brought in this container and a blanket.  It wasn't long after he came in, that I realized I wasn't hearing any sounds coming from his direction anymore.  So I turned around and this is what I saw.
I don't know how he can sleep in that.  He is a tall kid.  You would think he would have a hard time feeling comfortable all scrunched up in there.
Here is a picture of the yummy food I made.  I was trying something I saw on Pinterest.  I didn't use the Pinterest recipe.  I used my own, but the way I made it was what I learned from Pinterest.  We had Meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato icing on top.  It was really yummy.
They definitely did not turn out as pretty as the ones on Pinterest.  They stuck to the cupcake pan and I had a hard time getting them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment