Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Just a Regular Day - June 19, 2013

We went to Sam’s Club to get some much needed groceries.  On the way back we called Jenny Springman to convince her to come on our Montana vacation with us.  Roger took the phone and did the convincing.  When he handed me the phone, Jenny said, “Wow! Is that how he got you to marry him?”  I thought that was funny.  After that and still on our drive home, we took a detour and drove over the scary bridge in Beaver Dam.  I call it the scary bridge, because it is long, skinny, and wooden, and it just looks a little like it won’t hold us.  I thought it was really scary when we went on it before.  It wasn’t as scary this time.  I think because the last time we went on it, was when it was starting to get dark.  In full daylight it is not as scary.
Shelley, Parker, Brinley, and I went to Ridleys to finish our shopping trip, while Roger went to sleep and Alissa played the Wii.
We got home from that, ate lunch, then the kids all went out to play.  I took Parker and Brinley to Brin’s friend Bethany’s house.  Parker asked if Bethany’s brother could play also.  It turns out they are the same age.  Parker had a lot of fun playing with them.  Bethany’s mom brought them home at 7:30 tonight.  They loved that!
Alissa had her friend Erin come over and play.  Erin’s parents agreed to let her have a late night, so Erin was here until 8:30 pm.
While kids were gone, I cleaned the house and made dinner.
After Roger left, Shelley and I watched some TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment