Saturday, December 6, 2014

Alissa's Hat/ Jenny and Hannah Visit - December 6, 2014

Saturday - December 6th
Alissa has been working on crocheting hats to give to her friends for Christmas this year.  She has been working really hard.  Here is the minion hat she finished today.  She is doing such a great job at crocheting.  I'm so proud of her!
Jenny and Hannah came to visit yesterday.  It was so fun to see them.  We haven't seen my niece Hannah in a really long time.  I can't even remember how long it has been since we saw her last.  Hannah has been wanting to come and visit, but we were having a hard time arranging a way for her to get here.  Jenny comes and visits every once in a while, so, we asked if she could just bring Hannah with her.  We had a lot of fun while they were here.  We went to the store and bought lots of yummy treats.  So, we had lots of yummy food to eat while they were here.  Hannah brought her WiiU and a bunch of games.  The kids loved that!  They had a lot of fun playing the games on the WiiU.  We went outside and walked around a little, but it was really cold, so that didn't last very long.  Jenny and I watched 'The Blair Witch Project'.  I noticed it was on Netflix.  I remember watching it when I was younger.  I remember that it wasn't very scary, but I heard of a lot of people who thought it was really scary.  So, I was curious to watch it again and find out what was so scary about it.
I didn't remember it swearing so much.  It turns out that I was right, it is not a scary movie.  It's hard to get scared when at all the scary parts the screen goes black.  Anyway, we had a fun night.  Jenny and Hannah had to leave around lunch time, since Hannah had to go to work tonight.
Hopefully it won't be too long before they can come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment