Sunday, December 21, 2014

Moser Family Christmas Party - December 21, 2014

Sunday - December 21st
It was so nice to sleep in and walk up headache free this morning.  It snowed last night!  Parker and Brinley were so excited, they couldn't wait to go out and play in the snow.  Alissa and I slept in and woke up to see them outside playing.  Parker and Brinley had fun, but Brinley realized really quickly that her shoes are terrible for the snow.  Her poor little feet got soaked and she was freezing.  Then on her way inside she stepped in dog poo.  So, she came in from playing outside feeling really bad.  she had to leave her shoes outside until I could get out there and help her clean them off.


We had a nice relaxing morning.  I had to hurry and finish crocheting two hats for Roger's sister Caroline.  In all I brought 5 hats with me to our parties.  My sister Missy ordered 3 hats and Roger's sister Caroline ordered 2.  Missy loved her hats so much, that she paid me more money than what I had charged her.  That was a nice surprise. 
Anyway, so I hurried and finished up those hats.  It is Kristin's birthday today!  It was fun to get to see her and be around her for a little while on her birthday.  They all went out to lunch at Texas road House.  I didn't get to go, because I had to finish those hats and I was worried that we wouldn't be back in time.  My niece, Missy came to pick us up and drive us to the Moser Family Christmas party.  I was afraid that if I went to eat with them, I wouldn't be back in time for her to pick us up.  It was a good thing I didn't go, because I just barely had enough time to finish the Olaf hats for Caroline.  I really don't love the way those hats turned out.  I couldn't get the mouth to look right.
The party was fun.  It would have been better if Roger was there.  It feels so weird to be at one of his family parties without him.  We had a nice dinner, then we visited and opened gifts.
I made a notebook last year, filled with questions for Roger's mom to answer.  I had forgotten all about it.  She had it all filled out and gave it back to me.  That was so much fun to see.  It was fun for everybody to pass it around and read some of the stuff she wrote.  I plan to make a copy of it all, so I can share it with everybody.  Here is the video I took from the party.

After the party, Linda came to pick us up and we slept at her house again.  Since it was Kristin's birthday, there was some really yummy cake waiting for us when we got back to Linda's.

No comments:

Post a Comment