Monday, January 19, 2015

Adventuring Around Brigham City - January 19, 2015

Monday - January 19th
We had to just wake up and go this morning.  I really wanted to sleep in longer, but Roger had scheduled an appointment for us in Brigham City to get the windshield replaced on the truck.  Roger didn't stay with us at Linda's.  He helped move things, then he went to hang out with his friend Dan.  It makes things easier when Roger stays at Dan's.  Roger works the graveyard shift, so he doesn't sleep well at night.  When he's at Dan's they stay up and play World of War Craft.  Anyway, so Roger came and picked us up and we headed to Brigham.  We stopped to get some breakfast along the way.  We got to the place about a half hour early.  We dropped the truck off and had about an hour of time to kill, so we decided to go for a walk.  We walked down main street, then took the kids to see where we lived before we moved to Tremonton.  After that, we walked to the park.  At the park, we could see the train, so we decided to walk over and get a closer look at the train.  Then, Alissa and roger walked back to get the truck, while Brinley, Parker and I went to another park to play and wait for them to pick us up.
We hadn't walked very far on main street when the kids found this door that totally freaked them out.  They were nervous when Roger told them to stand by it for a picture.  It was funny.  Here is the video I took from our walk around Brigham City.






 We weren't at the park for very long before Roger wanted to go see the trains.  so, here are the very few pictures I took at the park.




 Parker and Brinley didn't like the loud sounds from the train.

 Here we are at the second park.  There were some boys throwing things, so it wasn't very fun to be on the playground.  We spent most of our time wandering around the park.
We had fun in Brigham City, but I was exhausted by the time we got home.  I called the shower first, so as soon as we got home, I took a shower, then I headed to bed for a nap.  I felt super tired, but I had a hard time falling asleep.  I'd doze off for a little bit then wake up.  I was in and out of sleep for 2 hours.  Roger came up and relaxed with me.  I felt too tired to get up and do very much.  Around 5:30 pm, Roger and I got up and went downstairs to feed the kiddos.  We decided to order pizza.  Roger and Parker played pool (Alex gave us this game.  He said he didn't want it) while we waited for our food to come.  After the pizza came, we all sat in the living room eating our dinner and watching the movie 'Brother Bear'.
 The girls were relaxing in the living room while they waited for the pizza.
We had a really fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment