Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I Feel Sick - January 21, 2015

Wednesday - January 21st
I spent the morning cleaning.  We got Direct TV today.  The guy came to hook it up at 1:00pm.  We haven't had a TV package in over a year, so we are excited.
I had a hard time getting Parker to do his homeschooling today.  Alissa ended up being the one to get him to finish it.  Alissa stayed home from school today.  she just really didn't want to go and I felt like she hadn't missed too many days, so I didn't make her go.
Anyway, so, I started out the day thinking that maybe I have allergies.  I experienced allergies once a few months ago.  It only lasted for a few hours, then I never felt that way again, until this morning.  It's a weird tingling in my nose, lots of stuffiness, with snobbers that are clear, and watery eyes.  I really thought that I was just having allergies all day, but tonight, I think I was wrong.  I have a fever and a weird rash on my legs.  I've felt tired all day, but I figured it was from the lack of sleep last night,  I tried to take a nap around 3:00pm, but I just laid there and wasn't able to sleep.  I'd doze off for like a minute then wake right up again.  It was kind of frustrating.  I felt extremely cold all day.  I just couldn't warm up.  That rarely happens to me.  I am almost always hot.  A little while ago, I noticed the rash is also on my stomach, but it is just on the front of my legs and stomach, not on the back.
Alissa and Parker had a fun time playing Minecraft together this morning.  They don't get to play together too often, so that was fun for them.  Then Alissa fell asleep while Parker watched a show and did some of his schooling.  They both had a good day.  Brinley had a good day at school.  when she got home, she was frustrated because Tiernynn (the mean little girl that we watch for a little bit after school) was being rude.  But she got over that pretty quickly.  she stopped thinking about it when I told her she has Activity Days today.  She loves going to Activity Days.  They got a cute bag to hold their books.  she had a lot of fun.
I'm going to bed early tonight because I don't feel well.  Roger is at work, so Alissa volunteered to take care of her younger siblings and make sure everybody gets to bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment