Thursday, January 22, 2015

Really Crazy Sickness - January 22, 2015

Thursday - January 22nd

So, I had a really weird sickness, but I'm feeling better now.  I went to bed early
last night, because I wasn't feeling well.  I laid in bed and I was starting to feel really weird.  I was having a really hard time falling asleep even though I was so stinking tired.  I started to get a little scared about how sick and weird I was feeling, so I texted Roger and asked him if he could come home early.  I just thought, that if I die in the night, it would be better for roger to be the one to find me and not the kids.  So, Roger took personal time and came home to take care of me.  I managed to fall asleep after he came home and all the kids were in bed.  I woke up in the morning still feeling sick and I still had a fever.  After I got the girls to school, I laid down on the couch to go back to sleep.  I felt so weird as I lay there.  All of the sudden, I felt like I had Torrette Syndrome.  I felt this weird feeling in my back, just below my neck.  Then it moved up to my neck and my head shook, like my sister, Shelley's does.  I laid there thinking about how weird that was.  I liked the weird feeling in my back, right before it would move up and make my head shake.  I don't know how long this went on, but I laid there in awe.  Thinking, "So, this is how it feels.", "Do I have Torette Syndrome now?", "I bet my neck is going to start hurting soon.", "Am I awake or am I dreaming this?"  I thought about that for a long time, then I finally decided I was awake.  Then my neck started to hurt.  That's about the time I drifted off to sleep (If I actually was awake. I'm still confused about that).  When I fell asleep, I had a crazy dream that I was out of breath and having a really hard time breathing.  I was at a mall in Downtown Salt Lake with my kids.  I don't know where Roger was.  I was having a hard time keeping up with them because I couldn't breath.  I sat down on some stairs to catch my breath.  The kids sat by me and asked if I was okay.  I told them I didn't know.  Then a stranger walked over to me and told me I had asthma, then she gave me a bag to breath into and told me I should go to the doctor.  I told her thank you for helping me to know what was wrong.  Then I woke up from my dream.  When I woke up, I felt better.  I was no longer sick.  All of the crazy symptoms I had just went away.  I felt great!  It was so weird.

Besides the crazy illness, I had a good day.  I was bust tonight, calling everybody about the sister's fling.  I don't like to call people, so that wasn't very fun for me, but I had to do it.  I didn't get a hold of everybody, but at least I'm starting to get things planned and put together.  I also spent some time trying to get a hold of some of my high school friends, so we could have a get together this weekend.  I'll be going to Linda's house to help her clean.  She want to refinance her house, so they are cleaning up before someone comes to do an appraisal next week.

This morning Brinley didn't want to go to school.  She was really cute and funny about it though.  Instead of just coming in and asking me about it, she wrote a note, then came over to me and tapped my shoulder.  When I looked at her, she had a sad face and pointed to the notebook in her hand for me to read it.  The note said that she doesn't feel good, so can she stay home?  Then it explains that she doesn't want to talk, that's why she wrote the note.  I told her that I thought she would feel better once she gets up and starts moving around.  A little while later she came back with another note saying that she feels like she has to throw up.  She had a little tear in her eye as she showed me that one.  I told her that I really think she will feel better once she wakes up more.  Then I suggested that, I will giver her a ride to school, so she has more time to get ready and maybe we can go a little late, to give her even more time to feel better.  she came back with a third note that asked, "Can I go late, like later late?  Write yes or no here."  She is too funny!  I love that she asked in this way it was too cute.  I had a really hard time making her go today.  I did let her stay home "like later late".

While I was making phone calls tonight, Brinley came to me and told me she was tired.  she asked if I could put her to bed.  I told her I would after I got off the phone.  Alissa was standing next to Brinley and Brinley fell into Alissa.  She had started to doze off while standing next to me while I finished me phone call.  Alissa helped her sit down and Brinley, just slumped over on the stool.  she was out.  So, I quickly got off the phone and got her up to bed.  I've never seen someone fall asleep standing up before.  It was kind of crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment