Sunday, January 18, 2015

Helping Shelley Move - January 17-18, 2015

Saturday - January 17th
We went to Linda's to help move Shelley out of Linda's and into her own apartment.


After moving stuff all day, we all came back to Linda's.  Shelley didn't spend the night at her new place.  Her and Alex came back and spent one more night at Linda's.  We had fun staying up late and watching a funny movie.  I love watching funny movies with Shelley.  She laughs a lot and it makes it funner.  We had fun.


Sunday - January 18th
We got the majority of things moved yesterday.  Today, we woke up and finished taking Shelley's things to her apartment.  Then we helped her unpack as much as possible.  Here is a picture tour and a video tour of Shelley's new place.
 This is the view outside of Shelley's apartment.
 Here it is after we unpacked a lot of things for her.
 After getting Shelley's stuff moved and unpacked, we headed back to Linda's for some lunch.  Then, I went downstairs to do some cleaning.  I think I am amazing at cleaning showers.  Here is a before and after.  I like cleaning way too much and I'm excited that I remembered to take a before and after picture this time.


I was pooped from cleaning the shower, so I didn't get too much done in the rest of the house.  
After all the cleaning, we put the kids to bed and stayed up late and watched a movie.  I love to be able to hang out with my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment