Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Activity Days and an Angry Mom - October 22, 2014

I'm still really hurt and feeling kind of angry.  The kids don't even seem to realize that anything is wrong or out of the ordinary.  I woke up feeling hurt and angry over my crappy birthday, so today I refused to do anything.  I didn't make any food for anybody.  I didn't clean and I didn't help anybody with anything.  I just am having a really hard time not feeling upset and unappreciated.  I've been really fussy with everybody.  It was not a good day today.  I did help Brinley get her costume on, but I made Alissa come and help also, so it would go faster.
Brinley had activity Days.  They told the girls to come in costume and they would make a Halloween craft.

Roger realized how hurt and upset I was feeling before he left to work.  We talked for a little bit.  He gave me a much better apology and helped me to feel a little better about things, but I'm still struggling to feel happy.  I feel like the kids don't care at all.  It feels like they don't appreciate anything I do.  I'm just having a really hard time getting over my hurt feelings from my birthday.  It just keeps coming to my mind, that the message they gave me for my birthday was that they don't love me.  That is a devastating message to receive on your birthday.  Sorry to keep dwelling on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment