Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hats - October 28, 2014

My niece, Missy ordered some fun and crazy hats for her to give as Christmas gifts.  There is a movie on Netflix called Sharknado that she and her friends love.  She asked me to make 3 Sharknado hats, a snowman hat, and a Christmas tree hat.  She likes regular type hats with the snowman, tree, and tornado on top of the hats.  Last year I made her a crazy hat for crazy hat day at her work and she loved it so much, she wants more.  Her hat last year had a Christmas tree on top.  Anyways.... I haven't seen Sharknado yet, but I started putting the hat together.  I plan to watch Sharknado so I can get a better feel for what the hat should look like.  Here is what I came up with so far.  Also, some pictures of other hats I've done, so I could sent the pictures to Missy, so she could chose how she wants the bottom of the hats to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment