Friday, October 17, 2014

Face Paint and Hair Color Spray - October 17, 2014

Friday - October 17, 2014
Alissa, Erin, and Brinley all decorated their faces and Brinley's hands so pretty.  I think Alissa is super goofy for covering her whole face with the face paint.  And Brinley's hands say "Hi" on one and "Bye" on the other.
 When Parker's friends came over, Porter had his hair all colored yellow.  they had more spray, so they asked if Parker wanted to try some.  Of course, Parker said yes.  So they ran out to color his hair.
 Tayson didn't think the yellow would really show up in his hair, so he didn't want to try.  I have a bunch of white hair color spray from a few years ago when it was on sale for .10 each.  When I mentioned that I had white, he wanted to try that.  so, the kids ran upstairs and found the white spray.  They also found some sparkle spray.  Brinley wanted sparkles in her hair, so I sprayed her hair with sparkles while Porter and Parker Sprayed Tayson's hair with white.  They got a little carried away.  It's all over his forehead.  You can't really see all of the sparkles in Brinley's hair.  I could see them shining in the sunlight, but I didn't think the camera would really be able to show that and I was right.
 After I pulled out the white, they ghad the brilliant idea to make a white stripe on Parker's head.
 Here they are playing Minecraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment