Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Brinley's Dentist Appointment and Our Messy Home - June 10, 2015

Wednesday - June 10th
Brinley had a dentist appointment this morning.  She did a great job!  I'm so glad that she does better at the dentist now!  It was really difficult before.  Here's my cute little princess sitting in the wating room.
Our house is a disaster.  I have a lot of cleaning to get done.  I decided to take before and after pictures, because I thought it'd be fun.  Parker kept jumping in front of the camera every time I took a pictures.  Then I never got around to taking the after pictures.  The house is clean now, but there are no pictures to prove it.  Sorry.
 The bottom picture is of the sink all clean.  The top left is dirty.
 I found these goofy pictures on my phone.  Brinley took them while she was playing a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment