Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Swimming and Brinley's Friend Alexis - June 24, 2015

Wednesday - June 24th
We set up the pool again today.  Parker and Brinley played outside for a little while.  They had a lot of fun.




Brinley's friend, Alexis came over and joined them.  Eventually they got bored and came inside to play.  Brinley and Alexis decided to play dress up and babies.  It was really funny listening to them play.  Alexis was jealous of Brinley's dress up clothes.  She thought the dresses were really pretty.  She started by saying that she wishes she had some pretty dresses like these, then it was like something switched in her brain.  An idea came to her and she changed tactics.  She told Brinley that she actually has a lot of pretty dresses...... "Because.....ummm...... I'm a real princess.... Yup.  My mom's the queen. The queen of..... ummmm..... The Queen of Paris......Yup.  My mom is the Queen of Paris, France.  She just needed a little vacation.  That's why we're here.  She works because she wanted to see how normal people live.  She let me bring a few of my pretty dresses with me, but most of my dresses are in Paris.  Maybe I'll let you come and see my dresses sometime."  Then she stood up and showed us all how princesses are supposed to walk.  It was kind of funny.  Brinley knew she was lying, but she just went along with it.  Funny kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment